Friday, July 25, 2008

Trouble is brewing!

IPC quiz. It's consider rather simple if only I had listen in lectures if I am in school when I had chicken pox. Hahas. =D

EM2 is boring as usual. Spend lecture time doing tutorial 9.

Lunch at Canteen 1 followed by daidee with Jasper, Don and Kumaran.

IPC tutorial going through ionic equilibrium. Bored.

Thermodynamics is as usual filled with calculations

EM2 tutorial used to finish up my tutorial 9 before going home.

Today is just another mundane day.

Tomorrow. I better get starting on my part of projects. =]

To do list is building up:
1) Finish up factors affecting Fermentation in beer report.
2) Thermodynamics project by MONDAY as TUESDAY is the presentation
3) COMT powerpoint slides animations by WEDNESDAY.
4) Study for IPC practical Exam which is on TUESDAY
5) IPC: Crystal growing project presentation.
6) BIOMOL presentation on Fermentation in Beer Production by this coming week.
7) STUDY for semestral Examination which is coming up soon.

OMG. It seems quite a number of things to do. Sigh. I smell some deep trouble I am going to be getting into now. =(

No comments: